(ngtrans) Re: 6BONE AUP

Robert Elz kre@munnari.OZ.AU
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 22:38:23 +1100

    Date:        Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:19:51 +0100
    From:        Harald Tveit Alvestrand <Harald@Alvestrand.no>

  | Doesn't the A6 record have about the right format to do the job?

As an RR, yes, it could serve probably (I have not thought about that
a lot - an RR to convey the information is about the least of the issues
to work out).

What's more important to figure out is just what information needs to be
conveyed, to whom, and when.

Pedro Marques and I engaged in a short exchange about all of this over
the weekend - the result was a message which could conceivably be turned
into an I-D in one of ngtrans, ipngwg, or even pier if it still exists.
I am waiting to hear from the chairs of those groups whether there is
any interest.

kre