Using a tunnel/Linux

Justin Lipman jl06@uow.edu.au
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:12:55 +1100 (EST)

Hi there,

Ive been fighting with the same problem without any sucess.

When I do a tcp dump on my outgoing port while pinging.
I am able to see the packets going out. An occasional packet comes back,
but nothing happens.

Dont supposed anybody could explain the mechanics behind the tunnelling - as
far as setup & configuration is concerned???

Goodluck,
Justin