sunroof down until 12/14 - affects ngtrans and ipng mailing lists

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 19:32:36 -0800

--=====================_1075134==_.ALT

At 06:10 PM 12/10/99 -0800, Erik Nordmark wrote:

>Sorry, I wasn't aware that things were going to be down that long
>and it is disappearing as we speak.
>
>Folks are going through our labs (where sunroof sits) and upgrading
>all the equipment to be y2k compliant.
>Thus the routers are down etc.
>
>Back up on Tuesday.
>
>I'll see if I can get them to get sunroof accessible sooner.

In the interim, many of our community are on the 6bone list, so if you need
to reach either group you may find they will see a message sent to the
6bone list (it's hosted by ISI).

Bob

--=====================_1075134==_.ALT

At 06:10 PM 12/10/99 -0800, Erik Nordmark wrote:<br>
to be down that long<br>
and it is disappearing as we speak.<br>
Folks are going through our labs (where sunroof sits) and upgrading<br>
all the equipment to be y2k compliant.<br>
Thus the routers are down etc.<br>
Back up on Tuesday.<br>
I'll see if I can get them to get sunroof accessible
sooner.</blockquote><br>
In the interim, many of our community are on the 6bone list, so if you
need to reach either group you may find they will see a message sent to
the 6bone list (it's hosted by ISI). <br>
Bob<br>