6bone Routing Guidelines I-D (HARDEN-03) cleanup for forwarding

Peter Bunclark psb@ast.cam.ac.uk
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:10:35 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet wrote:
>   Puzzled....
>   Have you been a victim of an outdate local or cache copy?
Go to http://www.6bone.net/ and click on ``6bone Registry Documentation''
which takes you to http://www.6bone.net/RIPE-registry.html where there's a
link to
http://www.es.net/pub/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-registry-01.txt
                                                                        ^^
which is non-existant.

>   I've pulled the doc from the server only yesterday, and just re-checked,
>   the link is working fine, although it points to
>
> http://www.ip.qwest.net/~david/6bone/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-registry-02.txt
>                                                                        ^^
Ah, great, I can see that document, thanks.  Somebody needs to fix the
broken link, though.
>   But I agree, there are some loose ends, still :-)
>   Wilfried.

Thanks for your help,
	Pete.