6bone Routing Guidelines I-D (HARDEN-03) cleanup for forwarding

Peter Bunclark psb@ast.cam.ac.uk
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 08:57:26 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Bob Fink wrote:

> ngtrans/6bone folk,
>
> The following 6bone Routing Guidelines I-D (HARDEN-03) replace the current
> draft (HARDEN-02) that recently passed WG last call. It is essentially only

Many of the recent ipv6-site (including mine, JANET-UCAM-ASTR) are failing
to generate HTML pages; this is due at least in part because your
statement:

> Up to date informatino about how to join the 6Bone is available on the
> 6Bone Web site at <http://www.6bone.net>.

Isn't true; in particular, the vital link
"draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-registry-01.txt" goes nowhere.  I'd really
appreciate some accurate informatino (sic) on the precise syntax required
to make 6BONE objects work!

Cheers,
	Pete.