Testing SMTP over IPv6

Peter Tattam peter@jazz-1.trumpet.com.au
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:59:56 +1100 (EST)

I stand corrected.  Thanks for tha clarification.  I would hazard a guess
though that for at least 75% of cases the guidelines I suggested might apply.
Anyone like to comment as to how sendmail will typically react in the suggested
scenario?

Peter

--
Peter R. Tattam                            peter@trumpet.com
Managing Director,    Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd