current filtering too hostile for new prefixes?

Rebecca L. Nitzan nitzan@es.net
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:34:08 -0700

Hi:

While you're updating filter lists, add the new 6tap pTLA of
3ffe:3900/24.

I think we need to filter on specific prefix, the problem is that
there is not enough usage/user-complaints to put the appropriate
mechanisms in place to make sure the filter lists are up-to-date
(like we all make damn sure work for ipv4).

One way to stay ahead of the ptla assignment game, is to add a few
subsequent number assignments in advance; doesn't hurt anything to
do that.

			-- Becca