100th IPv6 tunnel!

Guardini Ivano Ivano.Guardini@CSELT.IT
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:31:46 +0200

Hi Ronald,

another IPv6 Tunnel Broker server is available here
at CSELT (https://carmen.cselt.it/ipv6tb) and our
software is available for downloading at the following URL:

   http://carmen.cselt.it/ipv6/download.html

More information about our implementation of the Tunnel
Broker idea can be found in draft-ietf-ngtrans-broker-00.txt.

Bye
Ivano