edits on various web pages about ngtrans and 6bone relationship

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:16:19 -0700

Jim,

Thanks for the comments. The stuff on the IETF web page is the old stuff
and will change to look like the stuff on the 6bone/ngtrans page. I will be
mailing this to the list today or tomorrow.

As for the 'foster' versus 'assist', I think it doesn't matter, but also
don't really care. Let's wait for the mailing of the charter and see who
else comments.

Bob