Dial-up Lines, ISPs and other problems

Gregg Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 11:03:25 -0400

Hello from Gregg Levine at Jedi Knight Computers:
My company, Jedi Knight Computers, is making plans to participate in the
IPv6 testing process, and of course to work with the fellows here at the
6bone site. However I have a number of questions:
1) Has anyone heard if, the ISP AT&T Worldnet is planning on making itself
available for that work?
2) Is there anyone using an ordinary  dial-up line from his site to
participate?
3) And this goes with 2): What software is being used for such work?
Please feel free to send me directly any answers, comments, or just plain
anything.
Gregg Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
~~This Signature supports the Rebel Alliance to Restore The Republic~~
"They were in the wrong place at the wrong time, naturally they became
heroes"
Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan, Senator