What NGTrans is about (Re: scheduling for August IETF)

bound@zk3.dec.com bound@zk3.dec.com
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 12:50:47 -0400

Bob,

I understand the charter is different.  But I would like to highly
recommend we take Harald's list to heart regrarding transitioning the
Internet and especially folks getting real IPv6 addresses.  Just because
its not in the charter does not mean we should not care.

I realize you and Bob Hinden have been working this offline regarding
real IPv6 addresses.  Maybe it is time to take this from offline to
online, or I can bring it up on a different list.

my .02 cents,
thanks
/jim