KAME stack

Jun-ichiro itojun Itoh itojun@itojun.org
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 12:17:04 +0900

>I want to know experiences with the KAME stack, if anyone on the 6bone uses
>it before I try to work with it on NetBSD/pmax ;-)

	NOTE: it looks that my reply does not reach to 6bone mailing list,
	maybe due to From: line.  If any of you received two of this
	email please ignore this.

	Most of the UNIX-based routers in 6bone-jp (Japan 6bone) implements
	KAME stack.  We (kame team) do not have experience with NetBSD/pmax,
	however, it should work with just a tiny modification into
	sys/arch/pmax/somewhere. (calling ip6intr() from software interrupt
	routine)

jun-ichiro itojun itoh
itojun@kame.net