NT strangness

Hossam El-Ashkar h_elashkar@ieee.org
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 17:35:58 +0300

Thank you Richard, and mike.
    I have configured the automatic tunnel interface on the Solaris. They
are both working well now ( the NT speaks to Solaris and vice versa)....

    I am very sorry to have caused so much debate, but there are a lot of
addresses types in v6 that I got confused. I only have one more question and
a request.

    The question is, what is the usefulness of the Carpenter/Jung draft
compatible address? does it allow the v4 only hosts to speak to v6, or what?

    And the request is that I want to join the 6bone, can any one give me a
tunnel?

Thank you again.

----
Hossam El-Ashkar