Leaf node access.

Peter R. Tattam pete@trumpet.com.au
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:08:45 +1100

I'm still trying to get leaf node access.  If anyone who is willing to offer
me access to the 6bone, could they please contact me.  There seems to be no
clear good access point at the moment.  Rather than beat on doors
individually.

Some info on our location IPv4 wise.

We are connected to the internet in three places.

Two links in Aus through Telstra big pond, and through Connect.com.au.  Both
of these are major backbones in Aus.  Connect is peered with Telstra as well,
and both of these have good international connectivity via Telstra's links to
the US.  I understand that this link is peered via MCI in California.

We also have a direct frame relay (512Kbps) through to our LA office which has
a 10Mbps connection to clubnet who in turn have several T1's.  A
substantial part of our incoming traffic comes through this link.  This may
change should the price/performance issues related to the link not improve.

So anywhere in the California region should get through to us quite well.

Peter

--
Peter R. Tattam - Managing Director
Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd.