draft-ietf-ngtrans-header-trans-02.txt progression

Bob Fink rlfink@lbl.gov
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 12:21:43 -0700

ngtrans folk,

Erik Nordmark and I feel that the most effective track for the header translation draft is Experimental RFC.

I also propose this for other less production ready standards as well to get them moving along.

Please ruminate on this either to me or the list.

While on the subject of the various drafts, I don't think combining any of them makes any sense unless the specific proposing authors of two or more of them agree to do so, and submit them to ngtrans ready to go in that form.

Thanks,

Bob