seeking someone

Steve Deering deering@cisco.com
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 10:07:17 -0700

[I apologize for using this mailing list for this purpose, but I have
exhausted other avenues of enquiry, and at least this shouldn't bother
as many people as posting to the main ipng list...]

I'm trying to find the name and email address of the fellow who talked
to me outside the terminal room at the IETF in Munich, who pointed out
a previously-unconsidered issue/problem with increasing the IPv6
minimum MTU.  He had (and presumably still has) a British accent and
he told me that he teaches IPv6 training classes.  Unfortunately and
embarassingly, I have forgotten both his name and the specific issue he
raised.  If you are that person, or if you know the name and address of
the person I am talking about, please let me know.

Thanks,
Steve