corrected pTLA list - 9Sep97 #2

Bob Fink RLFink@lbl.gov
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 08:56:04 -0600

Bill,

At 10:26 PM -0600 9/9/97, Bill Manning wrote:
>Bob,
>	While you were out, it was determined that you had made a typo
>	in the first list and I had gon ahead and turned on ISI-LAP at
>	0800 and got CIC agreement to run at 0900.  Please make the changes.

Thanks for letting me know.  I have changed the list, and have also
corrected the 6bone registry's new inet6num objects to reflect this (I'll
announce all that stuff later today).

>	Also, less than half the ptla assignments have turned in delegation
>	requests.  When they do, there are a couple of things which I am
>	asking for and there will be a few more that I will begin to insist
>	on.
>
>		- I will ask for the delegates PGP key
>		- I will ask for 6bone registry entries
>		- I will ask for sites that agree to sign their delegations.

This sounds reasonable to me.

The registry entries are essential and I will insist on this specifically.
Not having MREN, 3COM and VERIO registry entries has already meant that we
can't delegate their pTLA to them using the new inet6num registry object.

Thanks,

Bob

====
INNER                3FFE:0000::/24
TELEBIT              3FFE:0100::/24
SICS                 3FFE:0200::/24
G6                   3FFE:0300::/24
JOIN                 3FFE:0400::/24
WIDE                 3FFE:0500::/24
SURFNET              3FFE:0600::/24
ESNET                3FFE:0700::/24
ISI-LAP              3FFE:0800::/24
CICNET               3FFE:0900::/24
NWNET                3FFE:0A00::/24
VIAGENIE             3FFE:0B00::/24
CISCO                3FFE:0C00::/24
ANSNET               3FFE:0D00::/24
IFB                  3FFE:0E00::/24
NRL                  3FFE:0F00::/24
CSELT                3FFE:1000::/24
UUNET-UK             3FFE:1100::/24
DIGITAL-CA           3FFE:1200::/24
BAY                  3FFE:1300::/24
UNI-C                3FFE:1400::/24
UO                   3FFE:1500::/24
NUS-IRDU             3FFE:1600::/24
MREN                 3FFE:1700::/24 (no 6bone registry entry)
INTEROP              3FFE:1800::/24
3COM                 3FFE:1900::/24 (no 6bone registry entry)
CAIRN                3FFE:1A00::/24
VERIO                3FFE:1B00::/24 (no 6bone registry entry)
MERIT                3FFE:1C00::/24
ATT-LABS-EUROPE      3FFE:1D00::/24
SWISS-TELECOM        3FFE:1E00::/24
NETCOM-UK            3FFE:1F00::/24
SWITCH               3FFE:2000::/24
JANET                3FFE:2100::/24
STUBA                3FFE:2200::/24
INFN-CNAF            3FFE:2300::/24
====
inet6num:    3FFE:800::/24
netname:     ISI-LAP
descr:       pTLA delegation for the 6bone
country:     US
admin-c:     BM2-6BONE
tech-c:      BM2-6BONE
remarks:     changed from 0900 on 10Sep97
mnt-by:      MNT-ISI-LAP
mnt-lower:   MNT-ISI-LAP
changed:     RLFink@lbl.gov 19970910
source:      6BONE
====
inet6num:    3FFE:900::/24
netname:     CICNET
descr:       pTLA delegation for the 6bone
country:     US
admin-c:     DK1-6BONE
tech-c:      IT1-6BONE
remarks:     changed from 0800 on 10Sep97
mnt-by:      MNT-CICNET
mnt-lower:   MNT-CICNET
changed:     RLFink@lbl.gov 19970910
source:      6BONE