as1275

JOIN Project Team JOIN Project Team <join@uni-muenster.de>
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 17:28:01 +0200 (MEZ)

Hi Pedro, hi 6bone folks,

On Wed, 22 Oct 1997, Pedro Marques wrote:

>     Guido> Please can you all check whether the problem has
>     Guido> disappeared.
>
> Nope... It is still there...
>
>   Pedro.

:-(

Ok. Let us test whether the reduction of our among of bgp4+ tunnels will
help:

I temporarily stopped all our bgp4+ sessions execept the ones to G6,
CICNET and TELEBIT.

Please can you check your routing tables again.

If that won't help i will test strong bgp filters on all our tunnels. But
first i like to know whether it is better now...

All the best
- Guido

JOIN -- IP Version 6 in the WiN   Guido Wessendorf
        A project of DFN          Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster
Project Team email:               Universitaetsrechenzentrum
           join@uni-muenster.de   Einsteinstrasse 60
http://www.join.uni-muenster.de   D-48149 Muenster / Germany

phone: +49 251 83 31639, fax: +49 251 83 31653, email: wessend@uni-muenster.de