Some questions.

Martynas Buozis Martynas Buozis <martynas@vingis.sc-uni.ktu.lt>
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 21:07:02 +0300 (EET DST)

Dear sirs,

I have some questions and hope, that you will help me.

1. Some time ago, as I remember, on the ticl.co.uk IPv6 Web Page
http://www.ipv6.ticl.co.uk/ I found a possibility to order The IPv6
Resource Kit on CDROM. But when I decided to subscribe it I found, that
this page isn't reachable now. I was trying for one week to get on it.
Maybe someone can give me another address of that company - I want order
CD's about IPv6 and security. Maybe I am looking on wrong address or
company ?

2. I wrote several times to Mr. Martin McNealis form CISCO (mail address
mmcnealis@cisco.com) asking for help about implementing IPv6 on CISCO
routers, but two months there are no answer from him. Maybe you can advice
someone who can help me with IPv6 on CISCO routers ?

With best regards -
Martynas Buozis
Litnet NOC