reconnecting IPv6 site.

Bob Fink RLFink@lbl.gov
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 16:21:03 -0700

Marius,

At 3:40 AM -0700 10/8/97, Jan Marius Evang wrote:
>Hi!
>After not being connected for a while, We would like to take up out
>IPv6 activities again.  I understand the adressing scheeme has
>changed, and I get a message from whois to update the "object".

Yes it has, and you need new implementations to use it - ones that support
AGGR and EUI-64.  The 6bone web pages for hookups has some info on this.
Take a look:

	http://www.6bone.net/6bone_hookup.html

>Is teher something written about what I need to change, or should I
>just read through everything at www.6bone.net?

There is also the info I've sent via the 6bone mail list.  See below.

Let me know if you need more info...and suggestions as to what should be
added to the web pages to make this clearer.

Thanks,

Bob

====