Multiple links

Magnus Ahltorp magnus@aladdin.se
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 04:38:01 +0100 (MET)

Today, our site (STACKEN) connected to SICS. I would like to do some
research on routing issues aswell as some development, and therefore
I would like to connect to some other 6bone site.

Would anyone want to setup a tunnel between them and our site?
Topologically, we are very close to the swedish IPv4 central point of
connection, and geographically we are located in Stockholm, Sweden.

What should I take into consideration when having several routes to the
backbone? What routing protocols are recommended to use?

Magnus
Stacken Computer Club