Problems connecting 6bone using Digital UNIX

Grossenbacher Walter b20gross@isbe.ch
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 18:15:00 +0100

--------------52BF623163DE

Hi !

I have the following problem:

We use an Alphastation200 eith an additional DE450 running Digital Unix
where we installed the X6.1 IPv6 binary Kit. We use this station as a
router. We like to connect our site via SWITCH to the 6bone. After
spending quite a lot of time, we got the status as described in the
attachment.

My questions are : Is it possible to add static routes ?
                   How do I have to do it ??

Thank's for your assistance!

Regards

Walter