DNS Help

Ciaran Treanor ciaran@broadcom.ie" <ciaran@broadcom.ie
Tue, 20 May 1997 16:31:11 +0100

Hi,
We've just set up a tunnel to CSELT. Currently there are two
dual stack machines on our network. One of them is an IPv6 router
and I want to set up the other one as the IPv6 DNS server (I don't
really want to mess around with our main DNS server!)

I would like these two machines to be part of the domain
ipv6.broadcom.ie but what I'm wondering is will that break
NFS etc. since their current domain is broadcom.ie and they
are mounting disks from another server.

What is the best way to set this up? Oh yeah, could someone
show me an IPv6 reverse lookup file?

Sorry for all the questions, but I couldn't find much documentation

Thanks,
Ciaran
--
Ciaran Treanor            +353-1-604-6000         ciaran@broadcom.ie
Broadcom Eireann Research Ltd.                         PGP Signature