IPv6 Demo at JENC8 in Edinburgh

JOIN Project Team JOIN Project Team <join@uni-muenster.de>
Wed, 14 May 1997 15:35:05 +0200 (MEZ)

Hi,

We would like to inform you about our IPv6 demo at the 8th Joint European
Networking Conference in Edinburgh:

We set up two routers interconnected via ATM running IPv6 and OSPFv6 over
it. One of these routers has tunnels to UNI-C and Telebit in Denmark, with
whom we have collaborated, and JOIN in Germany. These tunnels are running
BGP4+ and IDRPv6 as routing protocols to connect to the global 6bone.

You can also look at:

http://www.join.uni-muenster.de/JOIN/ipv6/texte-englisch/edinburgh.html

and

http://www.join.uni-muenster.de/JOIN/ipv6/texte-englisch/edinburgh-demo.html

Greetings from Scotland
- Guido

JOIN -- IP Version 6 in the WiN   Guido Wessendorf
        A project of DFN          Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster
Project Team email:               Universitaetsrechenzentrum
           join@uni-muenster.de   Einsteinstrasse 60
http://www.join.uni-muenster.de   D-48149 Muenster / Germany

phone: +49 251 83 31639, fax: +49 251 83 31653, email: wessend@uni-muenster.de