Anyone using Linux?

Philip Blundell pjb27@cam.ac.uk
Mon, 12 May 1997 20:43:08 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 12 May 1997, Mark Komarinski wrote:

> I'm getting closer and closer to getting the IPv6 software compiled for
> my Linux machine.  I'm running into problems, especially with the
> net-tools package.  Here's the relevant:

What version of net-tools are you using?  I released 1.41 yesterday, and
you should grab that if you haven't already.

It sounds like you have some problem with your header files as well.
You'll have to explain what C library you're using, and what (if any)
version of inet6-apps you have installed.

p.