6bone Agenda (v2) for Memphis

bmanning@ISI.EDU bmanning@ISI.EDU
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 16:10:16 -0800 (PST)

> might as well start the dialog on it in Memphis (unless some brave souls
> wish to venture out on the list before then :-).

    Humm,
	Well, there do seem to be the existing practive/experimental
	allocation methods (these may never go away).

	The registries have some guidance on hwo to parcel up IPv6
	blocks based on the existant addressing guidelines.

	Then there is the MO 6+2+8 proposal for address "meaning"
	which might not be quite in line with the other "lead dog"
	in delegation practice.

	I suspect that what Dimetry has proposed is a varient of
	the secodn point.

--
--bill