6bone operational discussion luncheon - Tuesday the 8th

Bob Fink LBNL RLFink@lbl.gov
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 11:01:30 -0800

I would like to invite 6bone folk from RIPE-NCC registered 6bone sites to a
no-host lunch (that means you pay for your own lunch :-) on Tuesday the 8th
of April in Memphis.

The topic would be whatever is of interest relating to 6bone operational
issues.

The attendance is limited in this way so we don't have a swarm of those
just interested in listening in, else we won't get any useful discussion.
If there is something of interest from the lunch to report, I will do so at
the 6bone meeting on Wed.  Others not having attended the lunch can comment
and interact if relevant at that time.

I propose we meet Tuesday at 1130 at the IETF reg desk area, and go to
lunch from there.

Please let me know by private email if you intend to participate.

Thanks,

Bob