6bone Routing Registry

Bob Fink LBNL RLFink@lbl.gov
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 16:35:22 -0800

David,

At 10:50 AM -0800 3/25/97, davidk@isi.edu wrote:
>PS Does anybody want me to publish this draft as an Internet draft?

I think it would be a good idea.  If you do this, please submit it through
me (and I will forward it on) as  we are a new WG and I need to deal with
making sure the ID editor gets the naming for it right from the start.

And don't forget to look at the current ID guidelines:

	ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt

Thanks for the work!

Bob