list of IPv6 applications?

Alex Clark alex@ifb.net
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 11:27:45 -0000

Is there any list of applications converted to IPv6 to date?
If not, we should think of generating one and keeping it available thru =
the
6bone pages.

Thats a mighty fine idea, we have spent an age looking for an IPv6 web =
server and are about to embark upon the search for an IPv6 aware =
browser. Any idea if FTP's software supports IPv6 in anything except the =
stack? All the bundled applications (browser, e-mail, etc) do not =
support IPv6 as far as I know. Is this true?

Business Development                         http://www.ifb.net
Internet For Business                  Tel: +44 (0) 1224 333300
387 Union Street,                      DDI: +44 (0) 1224 333333
Aberdeen, UK. AB11 6BX --------------- Fax: +44 (0) 1224 333331