list of IPv6 applications?

Francis Dupont Francis.Dupont@inria.fr
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 11:53:36 +0100

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   Is there any list of applications converted to IPv6 to date?

   If not, we should think of generating one and keeping it available thru the
   6bone pages.

   If anyone wants to forward me info I'll attempt one.

=> there is no such list but there is a list per implementations...

Francis.Dupont@inria.fr

PS: for myself :

basic API :
	resolver library, named, named-xfer, nslookup, addr, host, ...
	rcmd/rresvport

system applications :
	ifconfig, route, arp, netstat, lsof, sysctl, ping, traceroute,

network tools :
	libpcap/tcpdump, ttcp, pppd

network clients :
	finger, ftp, telnet, tftp, rcp, rlogin, rsh, rdate

network servers :
	inetd, fingerd, ftpd, telnetd, tftpd, sendmail, rexecd, rlogind, rshd

web :
	apache, mmm, v6 (browser and proxy written in Object CAML)

TODO :	MH, NTP, Netperf, Sun RPC (including NFS), X11, GateD, vat/vic/sdr,