changed ping-statistic

JOIN Project Team JOIN Project Team <join@uni-muenster.de>
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 11:47:10 -0100 (GMT)

Hi,

we moved our 6bone ping statistic page to

 http://www.join.uni-muenster.de/JOIN/ipv6/texte-englisch/ping-list.html

The major change is that the list is generated automatically once a night
based on the information in the RIPE registry now.
Additionaly we included flags to check the DNS and reverse DNS service for
each site. Like before all listed sites are pinged hourly.

If somebody doesn't like to be pinged please drop us a short note...

Hope it's a useful information for you,

all the best
- Guido

JOIN -- IP Version 6 in the WiN   Guido Wessendorf
        A project of DFN          Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster
Project Team email:               Universitaetsrechenzentrum
           join@uni-muenster.de   Einsteinstrasse 60
http://www.join.uni-muenster.de   D-48149 Muenster / Germany

phone: +49 251 83 31639, fax: +49 251 83 31653, email: wessend@uni-muenster.de