corrections for a 6bone host/router implementations list

Bob Fink RLFink@lbl.gov
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 14:02:24 -0700

6bone folk,

I'm trying to make a list of host and router implementations in use on the
6bone.  The IETF IPng (Sun) web site lists 22 host and 9 client
implementations as under development or complete.

	http://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/html/ipng-implementations.2.html

Looking at the above list, I'm guessing the following implemenations in use.
Please forgive the use of a plain "BSD" as a generalization, or correct it
as you will.

Anyway, anyone able to correct this list for me?

Thanks,

Bob

host implementations in use on the 6bone are:

Digital Unix
FTP Software Windows95
IBM AIX
Inria BSD
Linux
SICS HP-UX
Sun Solaris
UNH BSD
NRL BSD
WIDE BSD

router implementations in use on the 6bone are:

Bay
Cisco
Digital
Merit MRT