Sites that are running statistics...

Ben Crosby bc@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 14:04:08 +0100

Hi people,

	This is just a request for some answers to a few things.
We're now officially using the RIPE style registry, so should the FTP
records also be updated when we update our RIPE style entry?

If the answer is no, and I hope it is =), then please, please could I urge those of you who are running any kind of statistics monitoring, e.g. ping, to update your scripts to use the RIPE style database.

My site record was recently updated, yet the old IP addresses are still being bombarded with ICMP echo-requests.... =/

Thanks,

	Ben.