Connection request

David Lee dlee@visc.vt.edu
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 15:47:42 -0500 (EST)

Hello --

I'm trying to get several test nodes up on the 6bone and have a number
of questions.  First, my understanding is that we should be using our
provider's ASN and not our site ASN -- fine, except we have three different
providers... see next question.  Second, my best guess for the
tunnel connection (from ocarina.ee.vt.edu) would be to NRL (going back
to the first question, do I pick Sprint's ASN since that's the particular
provider that we'd be using in this case?).

Thanks,
DCL

--
David C. Lee, EE PhD student/GRA - http://www.visc.vt.edu/~dlee - dlee@vt.edu
PHONE: 1-540-231-8398 | FAX: 1-540-231-3362 | LOCATION: 475 Whittemore Hall