G6, new topology & routing policy

Doug Junkins junkins@nwnet.net
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 10:18:54 -0800 (PST)

Dorian,

I brought up our 6Bone site in December with just such a goal -- two of
our customers are 6Bone participants with more interested in the 6Bone.
We hope to provide a 6Bone infrastructure on top of our IPv4 network for
our customers (and any others interested participants that are
topologically close).  Now if I could just get time to do it ;-).

- Doug

 /  Douglas A. Junkins    |   Network Engineering        \
/   Network Engineer      |   NorthWestNet                \
\   junkins@nwnet.net     |   Bellevue, Washington, USA   /
 \  (206)649-7419         |                              /