6bone diagram changes

Martin Hamilton martin@mrrl.lut.ac.uk
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 17:22:24 +0000

--==_Exmh_-928583839P

Bob Fink LBNL writes:

| I am still inaccurately representing the IFB/UK homed leaf sites, as there
| are actually some transits in use (I think).  If BT-LABS and ENCOMIX could
| hook directly to IFB it might be cleaner...then again it might not.
|
| The IFB cluster seems to be all UK based (but for INR/RU) and it would be
| nice if the UK folk got together among themselves and decided a v6 topology
| that matches their v4 topology and then identified what is really backbone,
| transit and leaf.

To follow the v4 topology, us ac.uk nodes probably ought to be talking
to the rest of the 6bone via routers at/near ULCC and Telehouse ?  Any
interest in this on our side of the water ?

Cheerio,

Martin

--==_Exmh_-928583839P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBMw3ZzdZdpXZXTSjhAQHJXgP+JPA8kV+0UHZgWnZsRs9cZhzsf3dnpHh+
TL40anOiFUzqzVxz4Yht5pXUyEONI+XYgVmCgyVWCRlBmGl3vaFUXbbyJqo0q4a1
NYSvVhdH6KbL9Z+chI+OoSRsjDgAIOlIHV+Rkl4+QDdCnNwtLrK2/7f6Y0qhKS/T
iY0g+CEIKIQ=
=93kp
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-928583839P--