Multiple links

Pedro Marques roque@cisco.com
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 11:12:39 -0800 (PST)

    Lars> BGP4+ and RIPng have interoperability problems
    >>  Could you please be more specific ?

    Lars> I'm afraid I can't, but as far as I know, most router
    Lars> implementations have problems running BGP4+ in combination
    Lars> with RIPng successfully.

As far as i'm aware most people that run cisco boxes use both bgp4+ and
rip... that is for instance the case of our own test box. I'm not aware
of any problems at all... and usually our testers are pretty good at
informing me about those issues ;-)

    Lars>  However, I do not know whether this
    Lars> is caused by the specifications or the implementations, nor
    Lars> whether it has changed. Do you know?

It still isn't clear to me that there is a problem.

  Pedro.