current pTLA list - 28Aug97

Matt Crawford crawdad@fnal.gov
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 17:35:02 -0500

> I wasn't thinking about a TLA per exchange but about a TLA from which
> to allocate addresses to use in exchanges...
>
> Needless to say nobody should annouce routes for that TLA...

Oh, right, we ran into this same communication difficulty in the last
WG meeting.  You're thinking about exchanges where ISP's peer, and
I'm thinking about exchanges where a bunch of sites band together and
buy their long-haul services from one or more carriers.  The latter
sort of exchange would be expected to issue globally-routable
addresses to its members.
					Matt