power outage for the experimental 6bone registry

davidk@isi.edu davidk@isi.edu
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 18:28:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

The experimental 6BONE registry at ISI will unfortunately be down this
night due to scheduled maintenance work to the electrical power systems
which will result in a power outage.

E-mail updates can be send but will be deferred until the system is up
again, queries will not work. However, at least in theory, and if you
really need the data, a full dump of the database can be obtained from my
webpage (http://www.isi.edu/~davidk/6bone/) since the web server runs
from another power source.

Bob Fink and me have already agreed that we will have in the future at
least one real time mirror server running at another location to make
sure that we will always have at least one server up and running and
ready to answer your queries.

My apologies for the inconvenience,

David K.
---