Budapest, Hungary

MARAY Tamas maray@fsz.bme.hu
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 14:22:18 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi all,

We have set up an experimental IPv6 site at the Technical University
of Budapest. Since we would like to join to the 6bone, we are now
searching a partner to cooperate with in setting up our first
international IPv6 tunel. Probably the best partner would be the
SURFnet IPv6 router, because of the direct and fast Budapest-Amsterdam
link.
If people from SURFnet read the message would they please reply?
I have got some SURFnet e-mail addresses but I am not sure if they
are correct because I have not received any reply for my messages
I sent there. Does somebody know whom I should look for?

We are also thinking about setting up a tunel with a US site.
Following the network topology, we could use the Budapest-Pompano
Beach (MCI) link.
Any suggestion?

Cheers,

Tamas