Updated Geographical map

davidk@isi.edu davidk@isi.edu
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 15:58:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Andrew,

> Andrew J. Hoag writes :
>
> I haven't done any
> updates lately while I've been waiting for a standardized format out of RIPE.

I am working on a proposal for a standarized format based on the recent
discussion on the list and my knowledge of the current RIPE database
implementation.

I am currently discussing the document with Geert Jan. I will post the
proposal for further discussion/amendments to the list when Geert Jan has
helped me to fill in the missing pieces and obvious errors.

Please expect that this process will take some time; Geert Jan is very
busy right now as I understand it from private conversations with him.

David K.
---