6bone map change - Sun registered and lines don't cross :-)

Bernard TUY Bernard.Tuy@urec.fr
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 12:55:11 +0200 (MET DST)

	Thanx Bob for the nice job you've done.
	I'm just back from the RIPE meeting in A'dam where the IPv6-wg
	meet. Francis, GeertJan and me have presented the 6bone initiative
	and many other things related to IPv6. We have invited everybody
	attending the session to launch IPv6 hosts at their office and
	connect to the 6bone... after having been registered at the RIPE !
	The group strongly recommand the RIPE NCC to have an active role
	in the coordination inside Europe.
	I think minutes of the meeting will be available sooner or later
	and I wonder if it's of intereset for people participating this
	mailing list to get them (or an URL where to pick them up) ?

  Regards,

 +Bernard Tuy.