6bone-router.cisco.com status

Ran Atkinson rja@cisco.com
Mon, 23 Sep 1996 15:33:01 PDT

I've just updated my routing table based on the RIPE Registry data.
I have routes for each site with a RIPE entry.  I don't have a
route for Telebit/DK just yet -- only because I don't have accurate
current data from them.  It would be useful if someone from Telebit/DK
would email me their routing prefix and also if they would update
their entry with the RIPE Registry so that the data is available to
everyone on the 6bone.

IMHO it would be useful if sites having an AAAA-capable DNS server
would list the domain name of their IPv6 ping'able host.  This would
let us all move towards use of DNS and away from use of or need for
flat host tables of any sort.

Ran
rja@cisco.com