6bone map - new tunnel from Cisco/US to UOregon/US

Richard Belanger a030058t@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 00:02:33 -0400 (EDT)

I live in South Florida near Fort Lauderdale, what is my closest
contact point to the mbone? Is it possible to reach a transmission speed of
100 kbd/s on a SLIP OR PPP connection for videoconferencing.  I'm looking
for an ISP thas has nationwide internet access by local number.