First (and early) version of v6tools

Craig Metz cmetz@inner.net
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 16:27:45 -0400

	I'm making a few (currently two, but there are more on the way) IPv6-
capable tools I've written available for anonymous ftp on ftp.ipv6.inner.net.

	The first tool, v6wrapper, is a minimal moral equivalent to
tcp_wrappers -- it allows you to run different daemons and/or reject a
connection based on service and address criteria.

	The second, addrform, is a simple program designed to be used with
v6wrapper that uses the IPV6_ADDRFORM setsockopt() to up/downgrade a socket.

	Note that this ftp server is only reachable from the 6bone. If you
don't have routing set up that would allow you to reach the server, please
drop me a note.

									-Craig