Tshirt info on 6bone web page

Bob Fink LBNL RLFink@lbl.gov
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 04:25:12 -0800

6bone folk,

Given Jim Bound's comments about the vendor list, can I have a quick open
survey before the end of the week on this?  The question is, do you want or
not want the vendor list and/or a count (e.g., 5 routers, 10 workstations)?

I still intend to freeze the Tshirt layout by next Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks,

Bob

=3D