t-shirt graphic

Andrew J. Hoag ahoag@nas.nasa.gov
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 14:19:16 -0700

> equal presence.  I'd like to avoid a euro-centric approach in fairness
> to other parts of the globe. :-)

That _exact_ feeling was the reason I at first, didn't advocate using the 3D
map at all, and then advocated the North Pole version of the map. Although, in
the shirt's current incantation of "6bone World Tour" I feel some sort of
representation of the world would go hand-in-hand.

Does anyone else on the list have a strong preference for one of the three
choices? (Topographical map, 3-D polar view, 3-D Euro-centric?)

Bob? It's your T-shirt...   ;-)

--
| Andrew Hoag      | MS 258-6                | Voice: (415) 604-4972 |
| Network Engineer | Moffett Field, CA 94035 |   Fax: (415) 604-4377 |
| NAS Facility     | http://www.gac.edu/~ahoag/ | ahoag@nas.nasa.gov |