the T-shirt

Fred L. Templin templin@nas.nasa.gov
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 14:14:55 -0700

> with a caption something like: "Today the 6Bone; tomorrow the world" ??

I've been informed in a private e-mail exchange that the "Today X,
tomorrow the world" slogan was borne in the Nazi era in Germany, and
may be offensive to some. Since I had no intentions of alluding to the
6bone efforts as a facsist takover, I'd like to withraw this proposal
immediately and apologize in advance for anyone who found the suggestion
offensive. So far, my vote goes to a "IPv6 World Tour" theme ala' Matt
Crawford's suggestion. (But, unlike Matt, I vote for gray tee-shirts!)

Regards,

Fred
templin@nas.nasa.gov