the T-shirt

Matt Crawford crawdad@fnal.gov
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 15:17:30 -0500

I agree that if you have counts -- or a map -- you need a date.
You could do the rock and roll thing on the back and say

			      [[ MAP ]]

			   IPv6 World Tour
			    October 1996
	     Denmark                         Kazakhstan
	      (site)                           (site)
	      (site)                         Netherlands
	     France                            (site)
	      (site)                           (site)
	      (site)                           . . .
              (site)
              . . .

Here's a possible quip for the front:

		   [[ LOGO ]]
		"Now We Are Six"

Re: colors: yes, plain white is putrid.  And *everyone* does gray.
How about a light blue?
				Matt
	     My computer can display 24 million colors.
		      I can name eight of them.