6bone map change - new DIGITAL-CA/US tunnels

Bob Fink LBNL RLFink@lbl.gov
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 07:36:50 -0700

6bone drawing version 27:

	new tunnel from DIGITAL-CA/US to CISCO/US
	new tunnel from DIGITAL-CA/US to UNH/US
	new tunnel from DIGITAL-CA/US to DIGITAL-NH/US

I assume the tunnels are running as Jim has indicated this, but I would
still like to see ping data in these requests as a general rule, as well as
the RIPE data for each end of the tunnel.

Also, the following RIPE registry stuff needs to be added/fixed:

G6/FR  tunnel to digital is not full name and is mispelled
DIGITAL-NH/US  has no tunnel shown to DIGITAL-CA/US
CISCO/US has no tunnel shown to DIGITAL-CA/US

I will try to sweep the RIPE db at least once to see if all the tunnels are
listed properly.

Thanks,

Bob

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D